Hello Writers' Block! About me!



    Hey! My name is Courtney Hunte and I’ll be posting weekly blogs for this semester (Spring 2023). I’m currently a second semester freshman majoring in English Creative Writing. I love poetry, cute animals, stickers, art, and making new friends!

    I decided to try my luck at a blog writing internship because I love writing! I believe that words and literature are a direct gateway to a more positive and influential world that can drive us as a society closer together. This may sound a bit biased…but my favorite class is Composition! I enjoy expressing myself, receiving feedback on how I can improve and blossom as a person and writer, and obtaining knowledge that I can spread among others.

    This semester, I hope for this blog to act as an entertaining and informative outlet for readers from all walks of life to connect the English Department on a deeper level and become as passionate as I am about all things English and literature!

    Stick around and tune in next Tuesday for another blog post! :)




** Are you interested in traveling abroad? Travelearn to Ireland and Scotland with the English Department!

The School of English Studies Presents SUMMER 2023, TRAVELEARN ENGLISH 3018, TRAVEL WRITING, AND EARN 3 CREDITS, MAY 22 - 31, 2023. Highlights of this International Trip include visiting historical sites like Edinburgh Castle and St. Patrick's Cathedral. The itinerary is also full of tours, including the Hidden and Haunted Tour, the Mercat Tours and a tour of the Old Library Book of Kells in Trinity College Dublin. This also includes visiting Belfast Political, Mural Tour, Titanic Belfast, and so much more!


Sounds cool? Check your email for more information!


Please do not hesitate to contact Professor Christina Mastroeni at mastroec@kean.edu or keanabroad@kean.edu for questions before or after the meeting and to register for the course. The Center for Academic Success (CAS) in Room 301 is also open if questions need to be answered in person.

Contact your Professor Christina Mastroeni! Visit English Studies in CAS Room 301 or email mastroec@kean.edu or keanabroad@kean.edu for more information.




Guidelines for comments and replies:


  • Be kind to your fellow community members.

  • Ask yourself…”Does my reply improve the conversation?”

  • Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people.




Pssst... Happy Valentines' Day! <3




Comments